HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER WITH PROJECT DIGNITY
If you have any queries about fundraising for us please send an email to email@example.com
- SIGN UP
We hope you’re ready to set up your GivenGain activist account, which will help track, your progress, involve your friends and collect donations.
If you have 2 minutes then follow these steps to set up your fundraising page:
- Go to: http://www.givengain.com/cause/6182/projects/15450/
- Click on “Create your fundraising page” underneath our Project Dignity logo
- Create your account by using your Google, Facebook account your email address. Click create account.
- Click on “Create a new project”
- In the block saying: “Choose a cause” type “projectdignity”. Press search. Select “projectdignity” and then choose a project from the dropdown menu
- Under set a goal put in the amount you want to raise.
- Under date put the day on which you want your campaign to close. Most fundraisers find it best to leave about 1 week after the event in case of late donations.
- Then describe your project and why you want to raise funds for Project Dignity.
- Then click on “create project”
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family.